Sunday, March 17, 2013

-->
I am a demanding friend, I vacillate between angelic and fiendish with the later dominating most times and I am the first person to admit it. My mood swings and tantrums can and do tax the patience of a saint, like I said I am demanding but I will never, ever ask for more then I give. I shall not abandon you in your hour of need, I may not be there to share your joy but I shall always be there in your moment of grief. I may fight you but I shall fight harder for you whenever the need arises. And I shall never abandon you when the world seems bleak, when you feel like the only person in the world. I shall never do that and yet I am the one who is immature, the one taxing your patience and more. You do all this and yet you are the saint. 

When things come to the point where ‘you’ and ‘ I’ replaces ‘We’, its not the beginning of the end, it is the end and that hurts but this too shall pass, leaving an indelible scar but pass it shall. To yet another ending, to solitude and system reboots, to my life again.

No comments: