Friday, June 15, 2012

Days change to night and darkness cedes ground to light, autumns fade to winter which give way to spring. Time flies and change slinks in seeping into our very persons so that with every tick of the clock the ‘I’ that I was is replaced by the I that I am which is bound to be different from the I that I shall be and yet the one thing which does not change is my desire to have some permanence in people. Keeping in mind the only constant in life being change itself, the yearning for constancy in something as fickle and ephemeral as people is inexplicable. i have tried to pinpoint the exact moment In my life when people went from being vague props in the background to occupying center stage and failed miserably. I have tried understanding the reason, if any, behind this mutation, for mutation it is and flunked with brilliant colors. Quitting on both as an impossible task I call myself a thousand names as I learn yet again that people come in our lives for a reason only the very sadistic, chortling gods delighting in the stampeding prints said people leave in my heart can understand. I am told that they come for a purpose, play their part and leave and for the life of me I cant figure out they why. Why do they seek you first, for the initiation is always from their side, only to hook you, reel you in and then abandon you? The more you yearn for some people to be a part of your life, the more apparently they become the one thing you cant have when the all else is offered on a plate and more

No comments: